Thursday, July 12, 2012

My First Blog Post...

So excited to finally have this up and running! Hopefully I will get better at it as I go...

I am excited to share with you all my art, creations
 and inspiration along the way...

I am a " jack of all trades " so to speak, which I guess makes me
an amateur at a lot of things and an expert at...not so much. :)
I guess that keeps my journey interesting and forever changing.

But I know when to laugh at myself and I know what I love...
I love to create all things beautiful, and I know that beauty is in
 the eye of the beholder!! 

I wanted to share a couple of things with you before I call it a day. So...




here is a sampling of some handbags I have done in the past. I love to sew! And making handbags is probably one of my favorite items to create.

I am calling it a night for now...but please check back with me!!
I plan to share so much more!


2 comments:

  1. Sara,

    I love the bags!!! I am so excited to keep up with your blog and see all the fantastic things you create!! You are so talented!

    You inspire me and you KNOW I'll be checking here often!

    Love,
    Angee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always admired your bags & I think one of my happiest Christmas mornings was receiving a brown & pink one with pom poms from Jeff that you had made and he bought from Lola Rue! I still carry that bag!
    XO~Hope

    ReplyDelete