Monday, August 20, 2012

Three Little Pumpkins

I don't know about you, but here in Indiana, I am loving this cooler weather.

I love throwing a sweatshirt on in the morning and 
pealing it off by afternoon.
It is so refreshing!

The start of this cooler weather and looking forward to fall 
renews my spirit. :)

I love living in a college town in the fall...the return of the students, 
football games and tailgating, the change of color on campus...
it is all so fun and something I look forward to.
And I need to add, that Indiana University
 is one of the most beautiful campuses in the whole country!
(especially in the fall)
And no I didn't go to IU...hehe

At home, I look forward to putting away the summer decor and pulling out my festive fall designs.
I look forward to building a fire and roasting marshmallows.
I love curling up on the couch with a bunch of blankets and my sweet family
or crawling up into a warm, cozy bed with a good book.
I love starting a new knitting project...especially some fun mittens.

Oh my, there is much to look forward to in the next few months.
I am excited...how about you?!

All that being said, here is one of my first projects in preparing for the fall...

In my previous blog post, I shared with you some that I had purchased years ago. 
I had always wanted to make some of my own, so here is how they turned out 
after drawing up a pattern and stitching them up.

My Three Little Pumpkins



I am pleased with the way they turned out and I am glad I chose to do them in all white.

I plan to do a bunch more. It was a pretty easy project!! :)

I have been really liking all things white lately. 
I am even thinking about decorating my christmas tree
in all white this year. 
I am going to look for some inspiration.

There is one more thing that I just love about the fall.
 It might be the thing I love the most... 

THE



Go Colts!! 
I am anxious to see how the season turns out.

And yup...
I finished those rocks :)







Well there is much to do...
so until next time,


Blessings - Sara




Linking up to...




Fall Party

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    Nice to meet you! Thanks for visiting and following - I'm pleased to be a new follower for you as well. :)

    I think we have lots in common - I love to paint on canvas, too. I also make jewelry! Looking forward to seeing more posts of your work.

    Revi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Revi -

    I am so excited to meet you! Thanks for being an official follower!!
    Can't wait to get to know you through our passion for art and our blogs!!

    Many blessings to you - Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...love the rocks....I pinned them to make for my mom...& she saw them on my pinterest & LOVED them....funny...I knew she would.
    xo~Hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. your pumpkins turned out so cute, sara! love the rock idea, too:) the colts should be fun to watch this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pumpkins are adorable, so I'm gonna pin 'em.

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a million Bliss! You have been so kind! :)
      <3 - Sara

      Delete