Friday, October 5, 2012

Festive Fall Kitchen Towel



Just a quick post to show you a quick project 
I did this morning. 

We have a crazy weekend ahead of us,
so I will get back to you with some detailed instructions
at the beginning of the week. 












I printed my graphic out on some iron on transfer paper 
and got out the iron.
My cute graphic came from The Graphics Fairy.



Which as many of you know has a great selection of clip art 
for all your creative needs! :)

I plan to make some more of these...
maybe for gifts at Christmas.

They would make great hostess gifts!

It was fun and easy to do.
Anyone with a semi-steady hand and a sewing machine can do this.
It is just straight line sewing
VERY EASY! 

My fabrics came from Hobby Lobby and some things I had on hand.
I picked some cute trims and that's it!

It added just the right touch to my kitchen...





Here is a touch of my fall scape in my kitchen...











Hope you all have a beautiful weekend!

I will be back with those detailed instructions after all our craziness.

It is raining here and the temperatures are dropping...bbbrrrr. :)
I love the cold though, so I am a happy camper.

Bundling up by the fire tonight! YAY!
Maybe even roasting a marshmallow or two :)



Blessings - Sara


joining linky party



Overflowing With Creativity Party

5 comments:

  1. Passei aqui, vi, li e adorei esse blog. Parabéns pelo bons textos e pelo blog. Deixo o meu blog e aguardo a sua visita. http://inkdesignerstampas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, and you're right, these would make great hostess gifts. Don't you just love the Graphics Fairy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so pretty Sara..all those little touches is what makes a house a home...thank you for sharing. have a great week...xo Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Fall creations to get everyone in the proper Halloween spirit! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your touches. The towel is so pretty. Just found you and am now a follower. Can't wait to see what you come up with for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete