Sunday, January 12, 2014

Another Artful Post





So my journey with a paintbrush continues...
I participated in another small showing of my artwork 
just before the holiday season started this year. 
I painted four new paintings for this show.

Here they are...



An Apple a Day

acrylic on canvas






My Favorite...

Believe

mixed media






the progress...






the details...










Painting number three...

Sway With Me

mixed media






The beginning...





the details...






and last but not least...









Swing High

mixed media





I wish I was a better photographer...
Maybe I should take a class :/
Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas 
and a Happy New Year!!

Blessings - Sara


1 comment:

  1. Sara, Sara, Sara!!! You never cease to amaze me with your talents! Seriously!!!! I think you can do anything! xoxox

    ReplyDelete